Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloweens Eve

It was midnight on a day like today, Halloweens eve, I remeber. I was in my room doing house chores and awaiting for the time to go to sleep. I took a peek through my bedroom´s window, and as I did, I sensed a cold wind through the skin of my body. I turned around and walked away from the window, when suddenly, a cold hand grabbed me from the neck.

I tried to turn around my face and see what was preventing me from moving freely, but ar that very moment my whole body paralized. I felt down to the floor, trying to get loose from my captor, but, but all of my best efforts were useless.

With great effort I Turned my face slightly to my right side, and that was the moment when my eyes witness a terrorific face, like the face of something that is not from this planet. When that thing realized that it had been identified, it let  me loose and hurriedly darted out through the same window from where it had entered.

Window remained open and flapping, while a nasty odor and cold wind invaded the room.

  • CC-BY-SA-2.0 via Wikimedia Commons
  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment